Mouse Cursor Visible (Problem)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mouse Cursor Visible (Problem)

Post by Negeator on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 pm

In the newest version, I can see the Windows Cursor over the game while in previous versions I could not. Is there any way to remove this so that I only see the game and not the windows cursor, or is this just a bug?
Negeator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mouse Cursor Visible (Problem)

Post by Tamloo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

I have the same problem. The problem is when I have the look around set to "sticky". I can see the mouse cursor as it gets stuck due to the game locking the cursor into it (which is normal, seeing the cursor is not).
Tamloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Negeator on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Tamloo wrote:I have the same problem. The problem is when I have the look around set to "sticky". I can see the mouse cursor as it gets stuck due to the game locking the cursor into it (which is normal, seeing the cursor is not).

I have my settings set to "sticky" as well. It makes sense to display the cursor for the "temporary" option, because that allows you to freely move the Windows cursor around for other programs and can click things such as fullscreen, minimize, and the X button on the window for the game.
Negeator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaihne on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 am

I'll have a look at this.

My Player object is now running in another thread rather than the same thread as the rendering as it was previously.

This has obviously messed something up. I normally run with a Temporary mouselook set up so didn't notice an issue with the Sticky.

Oh, and for anyone that is interested, all my keyboard and mouse handling stuff is bog standard Windows now. No Directinput is being used anymore. Apparently Microsoft don't want folks using Directinput <shrugs>
Slaihne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top