Nice game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice game

Post by Symeon94 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:17 am

Hi,

First of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherlanguage. I really wanna tell you that your game is awesome, it's unfinish, but really awesome. All the things i dont like in minecraft (irrealistic graphics, weird auto-generated land) you changed them in to something better. I hope some updates will come soon to add some stuffs to do.

The next things i wanna say are little reclamations.

I play with an AZERTY keyboard, so when i set the key to play with ZQSD to move, i have a problem because the key Q is set to render the lines without the textures (i dont know how to say it in english/french). So it would be cool if we could change this key.

It's really hard to move because we have to press the RMouse button to move the camera, it would be cool if we could move it without pressing anything.

Those are the only points that you must change, because the camera and the touch problem for the AZERTY kind of ruins the gameplay.

Symeon.

Symeon94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice game

Post by ehnaton on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

It's really hard to move because we have to press the RMouse button to move the camera, it would be cool if we could move it without pressing anything.[i]

There is such a thing in settings.
And about [i]key Q is set to render the lines without the textures

it is available to set another button.

ehnaton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slaihne on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 am

I will be adding some controls for an alternative 'flying' control method so i will also add the 'wireframe' button as a redefinable. I was just using it as a debug thing, but i can understand it would be a bit of a pain on different countries keyboards.
Slaihne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Symeon94 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 am

Ok, i just wanted to give my advice to improve the game.

Symeon94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top