Blokworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue

Go down

Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue Empty Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue

Post by Negeator Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

With the latest version of Blockworld, I am only able to change blocks with scrolling when the mouse is toggled to off. This means I cannot switch blocks when looking around with the mouse, forcing me to stop to disable the mouse in order to change my block type. I have the mouse setting set to "sticky," so the controls behave like other FPS games. Other than that the controls seem to work fine for me once I got my settings set to how I want it.
Negeator
Negeator

Back to top Go down

Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue Empty Re: Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue

Post by Slaihne Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am

Hi there,

I've uploaded a new EXE, you can get it at...

http://www.blokworld.co.uk/blokworld.exe

It sorts this problem out and also cleans up jumping in a tight space a little bit.

That'll teach me to use a single event handler for both mousewheel and mouse movements Smile

Edit : Fixed the link
Slaihne
Slaihne

Back to top Go down

Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue Empty Re: Changing Block Types (Scrolling) Issue

Post by Negeator Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Thanks!

Just got the latest version and it works perfectly for me.
Negeator
Negeator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down